Plans to release Dying Light: Platinum Edition have seemingly leaked via a Microsoft Store listing for the game.
Billed as “the richest version” of 2015’s open-world zombie survival title, Dying Light: Platinum Edition includes the base game, “all four major DLCs and seventeen skin bundles”.
The product listing, which was available to view on Monday morning but has since been pulled, didn’t carry a price tag, but it did have a release date of May 27, suggesting publisher Techland could make an official announcement imminently.
Dying Light Platinum Edition features:
- Dying Light – the full award-winning game.
- Dying Light: The Following – a huge expansion complete with a new story, vast original map, and a customizable buggy to drive.
- Dying Light: Bozak Horde – a challenging game mode with its own side story.
- Cuisine & Cargo – two additional quarantine zones.
- Ultimate Survivor Bundle – exclusive weapons and outfits.
- Crash Test Skin Pack – a madcap cosmetic pack.
- Hellraid – a new game mode in a dark-fantasy setting.
- A large collection of skins and weapons that will make slaughtering zombies even more fun:
- 5th Anniversary Bundle
- Harran Ranger Bundle
- Gun Psycho Bundle
- Volatile Hunter Bundle
- White Death Bundle
- Vintage Gunslinger Bundle
- Rais Elite Bundle
- Godfather Bundle
- Harran Inmate Bundle
- Retrowave Bundle
- SHU Warrior Bundle
- Volkan Combat Armor Bundle
- Classified Operation Bundle
- Viking: Raiders of Harran Bundle
- Harran Tactical Unit Bundle
In March, the team behind Dying Light 2 addressed impatient fans by reading out some of their most abusive tweets and assuring them the game is still planned for release this year.
“This is a huge and complex project and we needed time to make sure it will live up to our vision,” said CEO Paweł Marchewka. “All of us here are putting our hearts into delivering a game that you will keep playing for months.
“We will be ready to start talking about Dying Light 2 very soon.”