My name is Oh My! and I am here to help you! Now that we are “friends” please call me Gary.
If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer to do that.
- First, please keep in mind most of us at BleepingComputer volunteer our assistance for your benefit in your time of need. Please try to match our commitment to you with your patience toward us.
- It is important to not run any tools or take any steps other than those I will provide for you.
- Please perform all steps in the order they are listed. If things are not clear or you experience problems be sure to stop and let me know.
- Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless otherwise requested.
- When your computer is clean I will let you know, provide instructions to remove tools and reports, and offer you information about how you can combat future infections.
- If you do not reply to your topic after 5 days I will assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.
Now that I am assisting you, you can expect that I will be very responsive to your situation. If you are able, I would request you check this thread at least once per day so that we can try to resolve your issues effectively and efficiently. If you are going to be delayed please be considerate and let me know.
Thank you for your patience thus far.
AutoKMS is used to activate pirated software. If there are any programs requiring proper activation for which you do not have the required Product Key it will be necessary to remove all that software before getting assistance.
After removing any pirated software I would like to get the FRST reports in English so that it is easier for me to review. Please right click on the FRST64 icon, select Rename, and rename it to FRST64english. Following that run another scan. Be sure to copy and paste both documents in your reply using multiple posts if necessary.